11 Best Wedding Planning Apps to Keep You Organized
These wedding planning apps are a must for anyone planning a wedding. They’ll help you stay organized, inspired, and calm during this crazy time. There are even some wedding apps that your guests will love!
You’ll find the best wedding planning apps below that you can download on your phone and tablet so you have access to them while you’re making phone calls and running errands. They’re all free to download and are so easy to use, you’ll have them ready to go in no time.
- 01of 11 Best Overall Wedding App: Wedding Planner by The Knot The Knot Wedding Planner by The Knot has everything you need to plan your wedding and stay inspired while you’re doing it. It’s a great overall wedding planning app that every bride should have on her phone. This wedding app includes planning tools such as a checklist, timeline, budget, and guest list manager. There are even vendor recommendations for your area and the ability to make a wedding website right from the app. Download on iTunes Download on Google Play
- 02of 11 Best App to Keep You Organized: Zola Weddings Zola The Zola Weddings app has just about everything you need to plan your wedding. Start with their basic planning tools like checklists, guest lists, and schedules and then move onto creating a wedding website and a registry. Zola Weddings also has a Zola Registry app where you can create a universal registry of gifts that you want, without having to specify which store you want it from. Download on iTunes Download on Google Play
- 03of 11 Best App for Figuring It Out: WeddingWire’s Wedding Planner WeddingWire WeddingWire also has a wedding planning app that includes a guest list planner, vendor manager, checklist, budget planner, and a registry. Beautiful photo galleries for wedding dresses, flowers, and honeymoons will give you fresh ideas and help you focus in on what you like. A fun feature of the WeddingWire app, is easy-to-use in-app forums that will keep you connected to other brides planning their weddings. Download on iTunes Download on Google Play
- 04of 11 Best App for Taking Notes: Evernote Evernote Evernote isn’t a wedding planning app, it’s an everything planning app. Through the app, you can take notes, make to-do lists, create reminders, and collect images and web pages. All your wedding notes and inspiration you’ve gathered can be organized within virtual notebooks, organizers, and planners. This is a great choice for the bride who wants to plan her wedding her way. Download on iTunes Download on Google Play
- 05of 11 Best App for Inspiration: Pinterest Pinterest Pinterest is full of inspiration for the DIY bride. This is a place where you can find and save wedding ideas that you want to use in your wedding. Pinterest is a great place to look for not only DIY wedding projects but also wedding dresses, engagement rings, and decoration ideas. You can save all these ideas on Pinterest boards that you can easily find and use later. Download on iTunes Download on Google Play
- 06of 11 Best App for Finding the Unique: Etsy Etsy The Etsy app is a great place to view unique and handcrafted items that you can use for your wedding. Whether you’re looking for escort cards or bridesmaids’ gifts, you’ll find it all. The DIY bride will also love the Etsy app because she’ll be able to find all kinds of supplies and ideas to create just about anything for her wedding. Download on iTunes Download on Google Play
- 07of 11 Best App for Color: Palette Cam Palette Cam Palette Cam is an app that’s all about color. You can use their inspiration photos or your own photos to create a color scheme for your wedding. You can save your scheme within the app so you can refer to it while you’re making all those choices for your wedding. Download on iTunes
- 08of 11 Best App for Staying on Budget: Mint Mint Weddings are expensive and sticking to a budget can be tough. Using the Mint app, you can set up a budget for your wedding and keep track of all your expenses in one place. Keeping a budget will not only help you not overspend, but it will also help keep you feeling great knowing that you’re on top of it. Download on iTunes Download on Google Play
- 09of 11 Best App for Staying Sane: Headspace Headspace Taking a break from wedding planning is a must to keep you at your best. Headspace is a meditation app that will teach you to meditate and then remind you to take regular breaks from chaos. You can choose to do a classic meditation or choose one of the meditations from their happiness or health meditation packs. These include meditations that are designed to help with your relationship, patience, stress, and appreciation. Download on iTunes Download on Google Play
- 10 or 11 Best App for Your Guests: The Guest The Guest During a wedding, almost every guest takes tons of photos and often the bride and groom don’t ever get to see them. With The Guest app, these photos are automatically shared with everyone attending the wedding, including the couple. The Guest also gives people who couldn’t attend the wedding the chance to see all the photos and videos live while the wedding and reception are taking place. Download on iTunes Download on Google Play
- 11 or 11 Best App for Getting What You Really Want: Honey Fund Honey fund With Honeyfund , you can ask your guests to contribute towards the cost of your honeymoon in lieu or a wedding gift. Guests can choose to purchase specific excursions or meals or just put in money that you can use for any part of your honeymoon.